It takes the generosity of our faith community, alumni and parents of current students to carry out our mission. We have set a goal to be 100% sustainable through our regular Weekend Offertory (the collection taken at Mass) but rely on donations and campaigns to help us with the upkeep of the church, priests’ residence and convent for the sisters.
We invite you to pray about the level of support that you are willing to commit and become one of our financial supporters. Know of our deep gratitude for your generosity.
To support us financially, there are several options:
1) Online Giving Program: Set up one-time or recurring donations via Breeze: https://uacatholic.breezechms.com/give/online
(we are transitioning to this platform as of January 2023, we have previously used WeShare)
2) VenMo: User name is @UACatholic
3) Fill out an ACH Form that sets up a zero-fee transaction between your bank and ours (Chase), either one-time or recurring.
4) Mail your donation via check or money order to:
St. Thomas More Newman Center
1615 E. 2nd St.
Tucson, AZ 85719
ADVANTAGES TO THE DONOR
- EFT or Online Giving allows you to be intentional in your support of the Newman Center.
- No check writing or using envelopes.
- The record of your donation shows up on your bank statement.
- You can change your amount easily at any time.
ADVANTAGES TO THE NEWMAN CENTER
- It helps with financial planning and budget maintenance.
- Less paper handling.
- Ensures a pool of regular donations to help us carry out our mission
Interested in supporting our Dominican Community Room Capital Campaign? The direct link is: https://uacatholic.churchgiving.com/commonroom
Once we’ve received approval of the architectural design and budget from the Diocese of Tucson and Western Dominican Province, we will share the drawings here. In the meantime, we need to raise 50% of the $500,000 estimated cost before groundbreaking. Thanks for your generosity and assistance with spreading the word.
If you are able to give a larger gift, please reach out to Manny Guzman in the office at (520) 327-4665 x 112 for more details.